About Tiwalola Ogunlesi
Meet Tiwalola Ogunlesi, a self-love activist, confidence coach, and inspirational speaker specializing in positive psychology. The founder of Confident and Killing It, she is on a mission to wake women up to their self-worth so they can be more confident and empowered. She wants every woman to live the life she truly deserves.
ABOUT THIS EPISODE
Get ready to feel inspired and uplifted as Tiwalola Ogunlesi chats with Zeze about why all women deserve self-love. It was working with teenage girls that inspired Tiwalola to launch Confident and Killing It. It is time to stop the generational cycles and messages that impact our self-talk and personal beliefs.
Hear more about Tiwalola’s journey to becoming a personal coach and the importance of authenticity. She candidly speaks about burnout, the pandemic’s impact on her business, and the challenges of change. Join us for an insightful conversation into personal evolution and transforming lives.
Highlights of the episode:
- 02:56: The inspiration to start Confident and Killing It
- 04:41: How she evolved into a coach and the importance to be the thing you want to be
- 11:08: Targeting through her work breaking cultural norms and generational cycles
- 14:30: Change takes time. It is an evolving process to arrive at a transformative life.
- 24:00: What it really means to be “woke” and defining success on your terms
Join the discussion